In no particular order, here is my bucket list for my 20's. I have somewhere around 7 years, 10 months, and three days to complete it. I've got this.
1. Train my way through Europe. Extremely stereotypical, but seriously? Trains are the coolest. Ever since I first saw White Christmas I've pretty much been obsessed. And what 20-something doesn't want to go to Europe? This one does for sure.
3. Move out of Texas. Preferably in the next year or two. Pretty self explanatory... I've been here for a while, it'll always be home, but I'm ready for a new frontier.
4. Go back to India. I feel like I left a piece of my heart there. I want to go back so badly.
6. Give hilariously. (term borrowed from Al.) After this last year (PRAISE THE LORD) of grad school, I'm sure I'll have several slim years as a social worker entering the workforce. During this time, I don't want to get a poverty mentality, but I want to give hilariously out of my need to the Church and to the hurting of the world. From my time and from my wallet, I want to give freely of what I have, because I am and will be operating out of the ABUNDANCE of my Father!
8. Learn how to do my hair in finger waves. Hey, I love the 1940's, what can I say?
9. Dance as much as I can, in whatever context in available. Zumba, in my living room, in classes, whatevs.
Well, this is all I have for now. I'm finally getting tired, thankfully.
Any thoughts or bucket lists of your own?